1. It's a one-day travel destination from Hong Kong.
2. It's a perfect blend of Portuguese and Chinese culture and traditions.
3. You can enjoy a variety of performances across the city, such as opera, dance, lights and sound, water show, etc.
4. The food is delicious and it's worth it.
5. Macau's public parks are quite a sight.
6. The beautiful beach of Hac Sa is sure to keep you engaged and excited.
7. There's also a night sign to die for.
8. You can see the lovely pandas in the Seac Pai Van Wildlife Park.
9. To add to the extravaganza, you get to travel between lavish casinos-it's rightly called East Vegas.
10. You can see the beautiful flowers of the Macau Lotus Flower Festival as well.
11. Furthermore, it provides a Venetian shopping experience with gondola rides and running water.
12. In the afternoon you can take a stroll to Senado Square.
13. You also get to enjoy the beautiful ruins of St. Paul and Mount Fortress.
14. At the temple of A-Ma you get a taste of Taoism.
15. For the adventure loving people you can discover the thrill of Bungee Jumping at the Macau Tower.
16. The presence of a number of museums in the area make the experience totally worth it.
17. The existence of so many photographic sites makes every artist dream about it.
18. To add to it, he food market in Taipa Village is delicious.
19. The fact that Hong Kong is only 62 kilometres away is also a plus.
20. Perhaps best of all, Macau fares are not particularly overpriced, which makes it the perfect 4-day getaway from India.
#20ThingILoveAboutMacao #IIML #TripotoCommunity