This once-in-a-lifetime rendezvous with the ocean is dying to be checked off your bucket list. The global favourite Whale Shark Expedition in an unspoilt Maldivian island has been brought to India for the very first time! This unique itinerary is all-inclusive, uber affordable, hassle-free and perfect for beginners and new swimmers. Play hide and seek with the magnificent, yet elusive Whale Shark and Manta Ray, through an expert-guided trip. Never before has an underwater fiesta been so simple, yet this action-packed!
About the Hosts
This booking is Non-refundable
• The Transfer of the bookings is not permitted
• No refunds shall be made towards any inclusion(s) not availed during tour by the travellers
• Travellers must take care of their luggage & belongings. The management shall not be accountable for missing items during the tour.
• We shall not be responsible for any delays or alterations in the program or indirectly incurred expenses in cases such as Natural Hazards, accident, breakdown of machinery, weather conditions, storm, political closure or any untoward incidents.
• We do not provide any insurance policy to cover for the expenditure on sickness or accidents or losses incurred due to theft or any other reasons.
• We reserve the right to post content (pictures. video, testimonials etc) on Tripoto Social media handles & website of the travellers (you or any person travelling with you) taken during the trip.
• Numerous factors such as weather and ocean conditions might bring alteration in the itinerary. We reserve the right to make necessary changes in the schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well-being.
• In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
• In case the flights get cancelled or rescheduled from the airlines end, if there are any additional costs involved to make adequate/alternate changes to commence the tour (e.g. booking an alternate stay in Maldives, re-booking of the flights etc.) will have to be borne by the travellers.
• If due to any reason the travellers miss their flights, management will not be responsible for any sort of compensation or arranging alternate flights.
• Tripoto in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the travellers (to you or any person travelling with you) for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accidents, loss delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and /or damage or theft howsoever caused.
• Tripoto will not be able to take liability for commercial arrangements out of our control such as but not limiting to natural disasters, industrial disputes, reason of threat or war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activities, technical problems to the transport, extreme weather conditions, closure of the airports and seaports and similar event out of our control, or are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
• Tripoto will not be responsible for any act, omission, default of any independent vendor or other person or by any servant or service provider appointed by you who may be responsible or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or any other service.
NO REFUND SHALL BE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE INITIAL BOOKING AMOUNT FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS. HOWEVER,
- If cancellations are made 45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.