For all those souls feeling stuck amidst the urban jungles, now is the time to break free and soak in the monsoon vibes while unwinding amidst nature. Distance yourself from the busy city life and let your soul slip into pure bliss with Tripoto’s Mindful Retreat to an organic farm in Rishikesh. Waterfall hikes, unwinding amidst nature, curling up by the bonfire, and more serene experiences are awaiting you on this peaceful getaway. Come, let healthy living and mountain air embrace you.
The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours ahead of the stay and pick another date as per your convenience within the next three months.
- Waterfall trek through the pristine mountain trails.
- Hearty meals made from freshly plucked farm-produce.
Stay and host
- You will be staying two nights at the campsite.
- There is an hour’s hike to the campsite.
- Embrace an unadulterated organic life.
- Pets are not allowed at this retreat.
For the activity, you will require
- Comfortable shoes for the trek to the campsite.
- Make sure to carry your ponchos and raincoats, as there might be light drizzles.
How to Reach
Please note that there is usually a transportation issue over weekends during May and June months because of high traffic.
By Road : Nature Care Village can be reached by road from Delhi (224 km) and Dehradun (34 km).
By Bus: The Haridwar bus stop (23 km) and Nepali Farms bus stop (10 km) are in close proximity, and it takes 40 minutes and 15 minutes respectively from the stops to the farm.
By Air: The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport, 16 km away from the property. It takes about 30 minutes from the airport to reach the property.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Haridwar, at a distance of 20 km from the property.
*The Above rates are not applicable for the peak season and blackout dates - Diwali Weekend, Christmas Vacation & New Year*