Have you been eyeing an escape from city-life since ages? Well, it’s time to reward your mind, body and soul with Tripoto’s Mindful Retreat to the land of yoga and meditation, Rishikesh. Distance yourself from the busy city life and let your soul slip into pure bliss on this trip to an organic farm surrounded by mountains and forests. Open air yoga, waterfall hikes, swimming in the spring river, curling up by the bonfire and more serene experiences are awaiting you on this peaceful getaway.
What you will love
- Staying next to the densely green Rajaji National Park
- Riverside yoga lessons for a perfect start to each day
- Waterfall trek and camping next to invitingly blue natural pools
- Embracing an unadulterated organic life
- Hearty meals made from freshly plucked farm-produce
More about the experience
If you’re seeking refuge from a busy, worrisome lifestyle, meet the best companion one can ever find, nature. At this nature and yoga retreat, not only will you breathe better with outdoor yoga lessons but all your senses will thrive as the mountain air comes to embrace you. Meditative practices with the farm’s fresh and homely meals plus the thrill of hikes and dips, this Mindful Retreat is a self-pampering treat for your mind, body and soul!
Start your day mindfully with a yoga lesson amidst nature, and forget all worries of the world. Take a hike across the Rajaji National Park to discover the hidden gems that the trail has to offer. And, finally say hello to the holy Ganges by plunging right into one of its gushing springs! All this, just on Day 1.
For the ones who are culturally curious, this getaway is a chance to befriend the locals and learn about their worry-free, undulterated way of life. Milk the cows to get a true taste of the farm life or better yet, lend an ear to their expertise about the farm veggies and return to a healthier daily life with their recommendations. At this soulful retreat, you will even get to learn about Ayurvedic herbs and spices, as you put your newly acquired knowledge to use by sipping on herbal tea from freshly picked herbs.
If you’re itching for some adventure, you’ll be delighted to strap on those boots and trek up to the Neer Gaddu waterfall for a camping night. The valley unfolds to let the waterfall come pouring down with all its might and with every splash that touches your skin, you’re going to feel like a brand new person– fresh and rejuvenated.
From hiking up forest terrains to camping under the stars, from making new friends around bonfires to easing into the slow life, this Mindful Retreat by Tripoto is the perfect way to get your mind, body and soul in tune for the upcoming year. So, don’t wait up, book a slot now!
- You will stay at Nature Care Village on triple sharing in a deluxe room.
- Pets are not allowed at this retreat.
- Find Nature Care Village on Google Maps here.
How to reach
- Road: Nature Care Village can be reached by road from Delhi (224 km) and Dehradun (34 km).
- Air: The nearest airport is Jolly Grant airport, 16 km away from the property. It takes about 30 minutes from the airport to reach the property.
- Train: The nearest railway station is Haridwar, at a distance of 20 km from the property.
- Bus Stop: The Haridwar bus stop (23 km) and Nepali Farms bus stop (10 km) are in close proximity and it takes 40 minutes and 15 minutes respectively from the stops to the farm.
THIS IS AN ALL-INCLUSIVE RETREAT WITH STAY, MEALS & ACTIVITIES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. FILL THE FORM ON THIS PAGE TO GET THE LOWEST PRICE!