Experience the serenity of mountain living and revive in the property’s rustic aesthetics, fresh delicacies, and tranquil ambiance all while witnessing the beauty of nature at its finest! Tripoto’s Mindful Retreat to Mussoorie will satisfy the horror enthusiast in you as you experience a spine-chilling walk to Lambi Dehar, one of Asia’s most haunted places and visit the historical George Everest House. Located away from the bustle of city life, amidst pristine forests and meadows, come, spend a few days of peace and quiet at this quaint, cozy lodge.
The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours ahead of the stay and pick another date as per your convenience within the next three months.
What you will love
- Witnessing breathtaking panoramic views of the surrounding Himalayan mountainscapes, at this scenic offbeat property.
- Visiting the historical George Everest House - Sir George Everest’s former residence after whom the world’s tallest peak is named - that offers spectacular views of the snow-capped Himalayas and the Doon valley.
- Being a part of the ultimate eerie midnight experience by heading on a night walk to the Lambi Dehar Mines, one of Asia's topmost haunted places.
- Engaging yourself in the varied adventure activities and walks offered in and around the property.
- Relishing the freshness of Himalayan produce through the several Local Garhwali dishes offered at the lodge.
- Experiencing ‘home’ as you unwind in the simplistic old-world charm of Seegreen’s quaint log hut cabins and rustic ambiance.
Where you will stay:
- In deluxe rooms or private log hut cabins available on a twin or triple sharing basis.
- Right in nature’s lap! - at a cabin in the woods overlooking the forests below, surrounded by the majestic Himalayas.
- Under the hospitality of Amisha and Vicky, the lovely hosts of this lodge.
- If you are a dog lover, look out for the company of Tama and Bhaloo who will become your very own furry mountain friends!
At the retreat you will experience:
- The charm of slow-paced, serene mountain living
-Wake up to the picturesque views of the evergreen deciduous forests and soothe yourself in the serenity of the scenic surroundings.
- Experience pure Himalayan bliss by the mountains as you witness the sounds of nature at its finest.
- Engage in light conversations with like-minded people over chai sessions hosted in the garden at the lodge.
- Get a true taste of mountain living as you interact with locals and acquaint yourself with the many tales of the city of Mussoorie.
- Guided tours for travelers and ultimate adventures for the adrenaline junkie
- Pay a short visit during the day to the Himalayan village of Dhanaulti offering scenic views of the Badri and Kedar ranges.
- Head towards the local Landour market which is known for its widespread collection of footwear and silverware.
- Participate in various nature walks and bird trails and revel in the charm of the region's flora and fauna.
- For the adrenaline junkies - camping, trekking, hiking, and cycling are common adventures found around the property!
- Haunted trails for horror enthusiasts
-Embark on a night walk to one of Asia’s top-most haunted destinations, located at a short distance from the property.
- Experience what might be one of the spookiest nights of your life at the Lambi Dehar Mines also referred to as the ghost mines of Mussoorie by locals.
- Days of peace and tranquility amidst nature
- Spend a few days of peace and quiet on the premises as you try your hand at activities ranging from photography to birdwatching.
- Lounge at the local library which offers a range of books and indoor games to choose from.
- Witness the beauty of cloud-covered mountains and starry night skies.
- Relax and spend your time at leisure as you indulge in the peaceful stay offered by the property.
Why should you book?
- Flexible booking available
- Option of rescheduling your visit
- Low prices
- Less crowded offbeat property surrounded by scenic mountainscapes
How to reach the property?
You can find Seegreen Lodge, Mussoorie on Google Maps here
By Road: Seegreen lodge is accessible by road from Delhi (289 km) and Mussoorie (3.9 km).
By Air: The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun, located 61km away from the property from which it roughly takes 2 hours to reach.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Dehradun Railway Station at a distance of 35km away from the property which roughly takes 1 hour and 20 minutes to reach.
By Bus: The property is accessible through Dehradun city buses. The nearest stop is Picture Palace Bus Station located 6.2km away from the property.