Sikkim is located in the northeastern part of the country. It is one of the smallest states in India. Sikkim is bordered by the Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal and West Bengal. The capital of Sikkim is Gangtok.
👉 Why should you take this trip?
Exploring the marvels of Sikkim & Darjeeling is once in a lifetime experience. This beautifully crafted six-day quality itinerary will witness you the eternal beauty of India’s unexplored North-Eastern corners! Darjeeling, which is fondly called as the ‘Queen of Hills’ is amongst the most beautiful and gorgeous hill stations in the country.
On this tour, you will see the magnificent landscapes of Sikkim including lakes, rivers and valleys. You will also visit ancient monasteries, observe traditional Tibetan culture and see daily life in depth.
The main religions are Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity whereby the Hindus constitute nearly 67%, Buddhists 30% and Christianity 2%.
• Solo travelers will be accommodated on twin/triple occupancy.
• Same cost will be applicable for twin/triple occupancy.
• Extra Mattresses will be provided in case of triple occupancy.
• The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
• The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals only.
• Vehicle may change subject to final group size.
• Advance amount paid is non refundable.
• Any cancellation before 30 days of the trip date, a 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• Any cancellation within the 30 days of the trip date, No Refund shall be granted.
• In No Show Case. No Refund shall be granted.