Note of Caution Before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component:
Travel tour packages / travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake a considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically / physically fit persons. We, therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of a respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators / escalators and one may have to use stairs. Despite the above-mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, We will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must, therefore, satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain a medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
The cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour & we shall be constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges (per person):-
• If cancellation is made any time not less than 31 days prior to departure, Rs. 10,000/- per person shall be deducted. (except Normal ticket cancellation and Visa charges).
• If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 40% of tour cost or Rs.10,000/- whichever is more shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 14 to 07 days prior to departure, 60% of tour cost or Rs.10,000/- whichever is more shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 06 to 03 days prior to departure, 80% of tour cost or Rs.10,000/- whichever is more shall be deducted.
• In case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.