Travelling to Goa in November or December? Sharing our experience of our Goa travel.
We travelled to Goa recently via Konkan Kanya Special train. Sharing some tips and helpful information for safe and seamless travel.
1. Arogya Setu app required to be downloaded (though it was not checked at station)
2. Covid test not required
3. No linen sheets or pillow provided for AC coach so carry your own blanket
4. Carry surface disinfectant and clean your seat before seating
5. Always wear a mask
6. Use sanitizers every 45 mins to 1 hour
7. Konkan Kanya has Pantry car and so delicious food is available. We had Upma and Sheera for Breakfast and it was pipping hot and yummy.
8. At all hotels self declaration form with basic information to be provided
We reached Goa on time and booked a prepaid taxi to our hotel Hyatt Centric, Candolim. Goa is open for tourists and all hotels are following covid MHA guidelines. We stayed in Hyatt for 3 days and the stay was amazing. Check-in was seamless and all staff members were wearing the masks and every corner had Hand Sanitizer dispenser available for guests.
Even though everything is open in Goa we need to be responsible tourists and wear mask at all public places and at the same time don't forget to have some fun.. Hope this vlog will help you answer some of your questions. Do share it with your friends and family if you feel this will be helpful for them as well.
We will be sharing the things we did and places we visited in our next vlog. Till then stay safe and healthy.
Thank you from Dreamcatchers_Vlogs (Tithi and Gaurav)