Guests must be aware that during the trip certain risks may occur, including but not limited to hazards of traveling on a mountain bicycle, white water raft, kayak, climbing a rock or other adventure activities.
It may also involve accident or illness in remote places without facilities and caused by the forces of nature.
The participant agrees to assume all risks associated with the trip and agrees that no liability will be attached to the company or its outfitter, employees or agent, or to any member of the tour group.
Camp / travel agent accepts no liability in respect of illness, personal injury or death or any loss/damage to the property of participant during the trip, however caused.
· All medical conditions and concerns need to be intimated as per the medical concerns form before commencement of any adventure activity.
· Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited at least 6 hours prior to commencement of any adventure activities.
· Non-swimmers are permitted but may be restricted to certain sections of theriver on the advice of the river guide/tripleader.
· Persons suffering fromweak heartconditions, epilepsy, expecting mothers or those with any serious ailment are not permitted to go rafting.
· The lower age limitis13 years for rafting which can be relaxed to10 years for the easy float trips
· Guests are advised not to carry any valuables/ expensive items,the camp will not be responsible for any such loss or damage.
· Rafting on theGanga River are subjecttowater conditions ofthe rivers.
· All guests are requested to support our cause for the environment by adhering to ECO-LOGICAL code of conduct.
We assure you our best services and prompt attention at all times.