1. In bungee jumping, there are no attire requirements; whatever that you feel comfortable in will suffice. However, wearing a dress or high heels is not advised for ladies.
2. If you are afraid of the height, you are at, it is perfectly natural to decide not to leap. However, this decision must be made before jumping, not afterward.
3. You should pay close attention to the jump instructors and put your trust in them because they have undergone extensive international training to become qualified instructors.
4. It's best if you don't eat anything before jumping; it's even better if you leap on an empty stomach.
5. Carry no valuable goods with you because they may fall and cause you to lose focus on the event.