Prices & Quotes
• If a hotel included in a program is not available at the time of the reservation, we will substitute it for a hotel of similar category (prices may decrease/increase accordingly).
• All rooms provided in the tour are for Standard/deluxe category (the base category room provided by the hotel). Room upgrades are available at most hotels. Please inquire at the time of reservation.
• Most programs can be customized. All itineraries are subject to change without notice. To receive an estimate, please contact us at +91 849 403 0691 or send an email to us at email@example.com.
• Quotes GR Travel – Handcrafted Journeys is pleased to send you a complimentary quote. We are happy to accommodate any changes and additional planning you would like as we want your vacation experience to be “extraordinary” and “handcrafted”. We ask our clients to recognize excessive planning can take significant time and as such we reserve the right to charge for additional amendments to the booking after the first quote is issued.
• Deposits must be received at time of booking. You are requested to pay a minimum of 20% as advance deposit enabling us to confirm your FIT or GIT bookings within 48 hours after confirming a Tour.
• Final payment must be received in our offices 7 days prior to tour departure. Bookings may be cancelled if deposit or final payment is not received by due dates.
• Please note that E-Documents are becoming commonplace. We will be sending E-Documents unless a request for Paper Documents is made.
Limits on GR’s Responsibility
GR Travel – Handcrafted Journeys is based in Srinagar, J&K. It purchases transportation, hotel accommodations, restaurant and other services from various independent suppliers that are not subject to its control. GR cannot therefore be liable for death, personal injury or any other loss that may occur (1) due to any act or omission of any such supplier, or (2) by any reason of any other event over which it has no control. In the event that flood, drought, inclement weather or Earthquake, a comparable program will be substituted if possible. The above mentioned terms and conditions only briefly describe the terms and conditions applicable to GR programs.
To Make It All Clear :
• We request our clients to strictly follow the time for all the sightseeing tours and transfers as per the program.
• Local sightseeing in Gulmarg, Sonmarg, Pahalgam is not included. In certain sensitive areas the vehicles are not allowed to stop or wait. We request you not to force the driver to stop the vehicle at such places, against his advice.
• We as your ground operators reserve the right to make changes to the tour program, without any prior information, but without compromising the services. There are certain aspects of the tour which we do not have any control. Hence we are making you aware of such areas. One such aspect is shopping. Lots of sellers will come to the hotels & houseboats to sell their goods. We take no responsibility whatsoever for the rates and quality. Second such aspect is pony rides in Sonmarg, Gulmarg & Pahalgam. We take no responsibility for services and charges for pony riding
• Transfers by Shikara boat from Shikara ghat/station to houseboat and back are provided free of cost, However occasionally during the season you may have to wait for 5-10 minutes for the Shikara boat to come and pick you up as each houseboat has one attached Shikara.
GR Travel – handcrafted journeys reserves the right to change any of its policies /terms & conditions with any prior notice.
Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to the services provided by GR Travel – handcrafted vacations shall be Jammu & Kashmir to the exclusion of all other courts. Disputes shall be resolved in