Along the India – Nepal border, west of Darjeeling, Singalila National Park covers the Indian side of the Singalila ridge. The park is home to extensive rhododendron forests, especially in April and May; it provides a gorgeous view of the eastern Himalayas. At an altitude of 7000 to 12000 feet above sea level, the well known Sandakpau trekking route runs through it.
Red Panda, an arboreal mammal, is an endangered animal, endemic to the cold forests of the Himalayas, surviving mostly on bamboo, eggs, flowers and berries. It has Reddish brown fur a long shaggy tail and a wadding gait due to its shorter length of front legs.Singallia is the best place in India to see this elusive and rare mammal.
Singalila is a birding paradise,
- 25% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of booking.
- 75% of the tour cost to be paid within 90-60 days of departure.
- Balance of the tour cost to be paid before 60 days prior to the departure.
- The trip will be considered as confirmed only if there is no default in the above payment procedure.
NEPAL VISA (Except Indians): For every Foreign guest the Nepal Visa is must. The Required details for the visa application is as follows,
Visa Type: Online
Visa application Dates: 2 days before the trip starts, guest needs to apply online.
Entry point to Nepal: KAKARBHITTA, JHAPA
- 90 days before date of departure: 25% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- 90-60 days before date of departure: 50% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.
- Less than 60 Days before date of departure: 100% of tour cost + Air / Rail cancellation charges.