Hosted in Hinglish | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
In this workshop you will learn
- Planning: A quantitative & qualitative analysis of what you need to start your travel company
- Your startup idea as a problem solver/game changer in the travel industry
- Impact analysis; what impact your product/ service will bring in the travel industry
- Breakdown of the initial investment and funds
- How to do ground research; primary and secondary
- Learning the 4 Ps of marketing (online /offline)
- When and how to get started (blocking a name, finalizing a logo, hiring etc)
- Do you need a website for your travel company?
- Defining timelines (personal and team targets)
- How to be more prepared for pandemic like situations
- Travel industry post corona
- What is right time to leave your job and pursue your travel start-up full time
Managing your travel venture with a full time job:
- How I worked with a start up to help lay the foundation to my entrepreneurial life
- Successes, failures and time management in the first year of my travel start-up, Chindi Safar, with my full time corporate job
- How you can get to know yourself and your skills better
About the host
Sonali Verma is the co-founder of Chindi Safar, a two-year old new-age tour planning start-up that organizes affordable trips to various parts of the country. In this workshop, she talks about the practical aspects of executing a start-up idea based on her own experience of running a company. This session will help build confidence in your own idea and encourage you to think out of the box and take the plunge to begin your start-up career!
You can find Sonali on Instagram as unfoldingwaves, where she documents her personal travel adventures.
What you should carry along
Notebook and pen