Hosted in English | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
If you are just starting out on Instagram or already have a profile, this workshop will teach you how to take it to the next level with better content, practical growth strategies and gaining followers every day. Learn how to beat the Instagram algorithm and get your content and brand the visibility it needs.
- Setting up the basics
– What’s in a username – explore the power of your handle
– Fixing the most common Instagram bio mistakes
– What does your brand stand for
- Building your brand
– Establishing a theme
– Creating a grid that attracts users
– Design hacks – My top used design tools
- Creating client converting content
– Consuming inspiring content to create inspiring content
– My secret formula for content that works on Instagram
– Content ideas!
- Marketing strategies
– Understanding Instagram insights
– Unlocking the maximum potential of stories, highlights and Live
– Scheduling posts and creating a grid plan
– Beating the Instagram algorithm
About the host
Ankita Chawla is a visual content creator, a designer and the creator of @hireankitachawla. She is a TEDx speaker known for her art style and creative ways of expression.
In this workshop Ankita will help you get creative with your Instagram feed in your own unique way. If you’re looking for a fun filled workshop for new ideas and content for your Instagram, you’ve reached the right place!
You can find Ankita on Instagram as ‘hustlerani’, where she peers through the world as an artist by capturing love, still life and portraits of her imagination.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper