Gear up for an adventure of a lifetime! This Mindful Retreat to Chopta is your introduction to bucketlist trekking adventures in Garhwal. Explore the gorgeous riverside of Chopta Valley and enjoy a unique stay located in Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary.
- A boutique stay in the middle of Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary
- Riverside hike near Chopta
- Trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila
- Trek to Deoriatal
- Stargazing and bonfire
Space and Host
- Stay at a deluxe room on double occupancy @ Rs 7360 per pax
- Bunk beds available in dormitory @ Rs 6570 per pax
- Sparsh and his family are the hosts at The Bunker House along with their two furry friends Marshall and Oscar.
- The Bunker House is located in the middle of the Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary in Chopta Valley.
- It’s a unique property with 24*7 solar powered electricity and a fantastic multi cuisine cafe.
- Being located in the middle of a Wildlife sanctuary, Bunker House follows regulations standardized by the Forest Department and local legislative bodies and also expects our guests to follow the rules.
.How to reach
You can find The Bunker House on google maps here.
By Road: The Bunker House can be reached by road from Delhi (453 km) and Dehradun (229 km).
By Air: The nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport airport, 206 km away from the property. It takes about 6 hours from the airport to reach the property.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Dehradun, at a distance of 228 km from the property.
By Bus: Kund bus stand is 20km away and it takes 45 minutes from the bus stop to the property.
Note: The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours ahead of the stay and pick another date as per your convenience within the next three months.