Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
If you hate being stuck in an office cubicle and love travelling enough to make it a career, then this workshop is for you. There are many jobs that would fit your lifestyle, so you could make a living while seeing the world. Join this workshop to find out about these opportunities and how to get started in finding a suitable position for yourself. Here’s what you can learn:
– Who are Joy and Chandreyi and how they travel with jobs
- How to travel with a full-time job
– How you can become digital nomad professionals
- Types of jobs to consider if you like travel
– List of careers and how to get started
(Helpful PDF collating all information to be provided at the end)
- How to balance travel and a professional life
- Getting started
– Post covid job scenario
– How to be productive in a remote working setup
- Questions and answers
About the host
Joy & Chandreyi have covered 1,00,000+ kilometres road tripping in India, and have also travelled across 3 different continents while maintaining full-time jobs in architecture, communication, writing, videography, leading curated trips and running a homestay.
Living the lifestyle many dream of, they stay in Goa, and will share their experience of dappling with a host of jobs that let you pursue a lifestyle of travel in this workshop.
You can stay updated with their life and travels on their Instagram handle ‘themoonchasersofficial’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper