Freelancing is a great way to work anywhere and on your own time. You are your own boss and you have the freedom to choose only the projects that excite you. But it also comes with some uncertainty and needs a lot of self-direction. Is freelancing for you? How do you find work? How do you price your projects? Find answers to this and a lot more in this workshop.
Developing a skill and upgrading your portfolio
Networking and relationship building amongst your community
Going online with your talent
Becoming a jack of all trades
How to get work
How to handle commercials
Managing your work along with a passion/hobby
About the host
Swati Sachdeva is a full time stand-up comedian and a freelance writer and content creator. Having done multiple writing and comedy projects for brands and agencies, Swati is now set to share her insightful journey and learnings from the world of freelancing in this workshop. You can find Swati on Instagram as ‘swati.sachdeva95’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here