Hosted in Hinglish | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
If you are a digital nomad, you can work anywhere in the world, slow travel through your favourite places and be in a new country or city every few months. All this while you earn a regular income through online and offline jobs. How? Join this workshop to find out.
- Introduction to the digital nomad lifestyle
- How to escape the 9-5 and build a successful online career
- Finding remote jobs anywhere
- Travelling around the world with an Indian passport
- Where to go: Destinations that support a digital lifestyle
- Pros and cons of a location-independent life
- How to get started
- Question & answers
About the host
Saurav Arya is a persistent wanderer and an entrepreneur who left his 9 to 5 job to fuel his dream of visiting all countries and chasing wonders. In his search for fulfilment, creative freedom and fast wifi for more than a decade, he has checked off more than 91 countries off his bucket list.
You can follow Saurav’s adventures on his Instagram profile ‘indiandigitalnomad’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper