Creating a content calendar for your Instagram can help you build your feed with purpose and an intention to grow on the platform. It can also save you the hassle that comes with unorganised and random posts which make your account look pointless and uninteresting. If you are looking to succeed on the platform, planning your content a month in advance is key. Here’s what you’ll learn in this workshop:
How to chart out the month's social and popular themes
Finding and listing all related hashtags
Establishing which brands and accounts to tag and follow
Planning a content calendar with your theme specific content & more – inspirational, personal, factual, promotional, contests etc
Putting together all images and links
Learn when and how many times to post
Best tools/apps to create the content calendar
Sample content calendar format
Bonus: Content tips for travel bloggers
Questions and answers
About the host
Sunetra Biswas is a researcher, traveller and content creator. She has travelled to 55 countries across 5 continents! Sunetra started her Instagram page to document her travels and serve up inspiration for others like her. You can find Sunetra on Instagram as ‘globetrottingsu’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here