Hosted in English | 1.5 Hours
About the workshop
A cohesive and beautiful Instagram grid is known to attract a better audience and serious brand collaborations. Learn how to make your Instagram aesthetically-pleasing by joining this workshop, which will be divided into
- Defining your unique photo styles
- Building your own themes and a step-by-step guide on building page aesthetics
- How to create aesthetic self portraits, flatlays and creative photos
- How to plan your travel photos to fit into page aesthetics
- Editing and arranging photos on the feed, live demo
- Planning tools and effective instagram strategies
- Bonus module – advanced photo tricks using cinemagraphs and stop-motions
About the host
Madhura Raut is a data scientist by profession, and a travel blogger and photographer on the side. Over years of exploration, she has learned the art of composing pictures, creating aesthetics and developing her own color palette. In this workshop, you will not only learn how to take aesthetically-pleasing photos but also to change the entire look of your instagram profile by developing your own theme. She will share her experiences of creating flatlays, portraits, cinematographs and stop-motions to help you stand out from other creators.
You can find Madhura on Instagram as the.dream.mapper, where she documents her adventures in travel and lifestyle.
What you should carry along
Notebook and pen