Hosted in Hinglish | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
This workshop will be divided into two segments.
Part 1: Content Creation
- Content creation vs experiencing the place – how to strike a balance
- How to find your favourite form of storytelling
- How to pick a place with the best kind of content
- What equipment to carry along
- How to take pictures when you’re alone
- The trick to taking candid pictures
- Instagram tips to keep your audience engaged
Part 2: Travelling Solo
- How to select the perfect place if you’re travelling solo
- How do you choose a safe hostel during Covid times
- What and how to pack
- Safety precautions to take when you travel solo
- How to be safe as a solo woman traveller
- How to stay within budget when you can’t split expenses
About the host
Ankita Kumar has been a full-time solo traveller and content creator for the last five years. Recently, she travelled across 14 Indian states in a self-made caravan and was featured across platforms such as BBC News, Nat Geo Traveller India, Google, Conde Nast Traveller, Tripoto and others. In this workshop, Ankita will help you plan your solo travel and create engaging content with some tips and tricks she picked up along the way – stuff you cannot google!
You can find Ankita on Instagram as the ‘monkey.inc’ where she documents her travel adventures.
What you should carry along
Notebook and pen