Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
- Introduction to mobile editing apps
- Learning the ABCDE of photo processing – Adjustment, Basic, Colours, Detailing, Effects
- Applying ABCDE from global to local processing of an image
- Filters vs presets
- Introduction to overlays
- Quick hacks for professional processing
- A live photo editing exercise
This will be followed by a question and answer session.
About the host
Riddhi Debh is a Bangalore-based photographer, marketer and content creator. She has 3000 hours+ experience in travel, lifestyle, portrait, celebration and street photography. Her work has been featured widely in National Geographic Traveller India, Lonely Planet Magazine India, Natgeoyourshot, BBC and Outlook Traveller. Riddhi has travelled to 23 countries and 24 Indian states and is one of the few Indians to participate in initiatives by the prestigious Street Photographers Foundation.
What you should carry along
Download the basic, unpaid versions of the following mobile apps (available on Android and iOS)
2 unprocessed pictures, preferably landscape or travel