Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
Getting a job is tough, and hiring is rarely a fair process. Which is why landing your perfect job is all about convincing someone that you have something valuable to offer. But how do you do that with the limited resources you have at hand? This workshop will take you through the gruelling job search process by teaching you how to use your Linkedin, resume and interview to become irresistible to an employer. Here’s what the class will cover:
- Choosing a career path
– Conventional vs unconventional career options
– Beating the 'rat race'
– Passion vs profession: how to find a balance
- Building a strong, contemporary resume
– What to include in a strong CV
– Mistakes that you should avoid
– An ideal CV format and some sample CVs
- Using LinkedIn to find a job
– How to get noticed on LinkedIn
– Getting a job via LinkedIn
- The art of interviewing
– Preparing for an interview; points to remember
– How to answer the most important interview questions (for freshers and professionals
About the host
Deepak is an entrepreneur who started Career Keeda, a youth organisation that equips youngsters with all the practical knowledge they need to build a career. He is also a content creator who puts together millennial-friendly and thought-provoking content on Instagram.
You can find him on Instagram as ‘dkpareek’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper