Hosted in English | 2 Hours
About the workshop
It takes good content, smart strategy and hard work to bring an audience to your blog. While we all know how relevant blogging is in 2020, it is important to build reliable and qualified search traffic for your blog for a rewarding return on investment. To increase your blog’s audience and traffic, Alex Reynolds will teach you
- Understanding the purpose behind creating a blog
- Why blog traffic matters
- How to avoid the biggest mistake people make with blog traffic
- How to identify and target your audience
- The best long-term way to get more blog traffic
- Understanding SEO
– How to write a blog post vs. blog posts for SEO
– Writing great headlines, and using the right images
– Practice exercise: Edit an old article for SEO
- Getting backlinks for blog credibility
- Introduction to using Google Analytics to track engagement and user traffic
- Questions and answers
About the host
Alex Reynolds is an American travel writer, photographer, and full-time backpacker whose work has been featured on the likes of BBC and Lonely Planet. She scrambled up dusty fortresses in Afghanistan, watched gods dance in South India, battled a demonic donkey in Saudi Arabia, and motorbiked through the mountains of Pakistan. Her travel blog, Lost With Purpose, serves as a guide to help others do the same.
She blogs at lostwithpurpose.com and you can find her on Instagram as ‘lostwithpurpose’.
What you should carry along
An old blog post
A pen and paper
How to participate
This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Please note: Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.