If you have been toying with the idea of starting your own business but are stuck at the ideation, execution or financial stage – this workshop with Arushi will give you the push you need. The workshop details out how to start, when to start and most importantly how to scale your business. Here is what you will learn:
- Starting out
– Understanding Dohful Cookies’s journey
– Scaling at every step
– Creating a value system for the future
– Creating or finding your niche
– Exploring logistics such as supply chain, finance
– Understanding execution with feasibility
– Exploring the difference between a one-man army vs hiring a team
– Getting the first 100 customers
– Avoiding mistakes that will delay your profit
– Using social media, influencers & paid marketing effectively
- Now let’s talk money
– Starting investments & costs to run a business
– Identifying expenses and exploring revenue analysis of the business
- Saying NO to 99% of the ideas
– Goal-based scalability vs Where life takes us scalability
– Evolving with the scale you are at
– Focusing on one thing with 100% commitment
About the host:
Arushi is the founder of Dohful Cookies, a cookie brand that has delighted the whole country with its freshly baked, handcrafted cookies. Arushi is an engineer from Cummins College, Pune and a postgraduate MBA from IMT-Ghaziabad. Dohful was started because Arushi fell in love with the real genuine soft-baked cookies on her honeymoon trip to Europe.
To re-create the magic she felt back there in Europe, Arushi started experimenting with the cookie recipes in her own kitchen. Today she has a dedicated bakery set up with a 10 people team across kitchen, packaging, customer relations & social media verticals.
Follow Arushi’s journey at dohfulcookies.
What should you carry?
A pen and a notebook