Hosted in English | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
Get an insider’s perspective on living and earning in everyone’s favourite state of Goa. Now that a lot of us are working from home, it’s very possible to shift base to the beach state. Here’s what you will learn in this workshop.
- Why Goa is the perfect place to change the pace of life
- How to plan your move to Goa; key challenges
- Looking for a home in your budget
- Job and money-making opportunities available in the state
- Rough breakup of the cost of living in Goa
- The perks and struggles of working from Goa
- How to network in Goa & get to know locals
- Understanding and fitting into the Goan lifestyle
- Is moving to Goa a good idea for you?
- Questions and answers
About the host
Viresh Vazirani is the founder of digital marketing agency GrowthGravy, and Skill Studio Online. He works with a team of marketers, designers and engineers to provide digital advertising and marketing solutions to clients such as Mercedes-Benz, IFFI, Hyundai, Panasonic, Taj Hotels and many others. Viresh also manages Food of Goa, one of Goa's most popular food blogs.
You can find Viresh on Instagram as ‘virvazir’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper
How to participate
This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join. Please note: Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.