Hosted in English | 2 Hours
About the workshop
In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn
- How to plan so you can travel multiple times a year with a full-time job
- Leave your funding worries behind to meet your domestic and international travel goals
- Hacks on how to be a digital nomad and earn on the go
- Seizing content creation opportunities on your official trips
- How to write a blog on the go
- Setting up and building your social presence. Identifying platforms and networks to amplify your growth to start earning
- Making money as a part-time influencer
This will be followed by a question and answer session.
About the host
A former anchor with CNBC and Zee Business, Naveen Soni is a Nikon-trained photographer and travel influencer. He was bitten by the travel bug on a work trip to New York nearly 10 years ago, and since then he has visited 12 countries and 100 cities in the world. In this workshop, Naveen uses his experience as a finance specialist to talk about how to balance a corporate job with travel from a time, leaves, and finance management point of view.
What you should carry along
or any device to take notes