Hosted in Hinglish | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
In this workshop you will learn:
About the host
Rahul Kumar is the founder of the eLivingProject that has created 3 luxury and backpacking lodges in 3 years with urban mud and kathkuni architecture in Himachal Pradesh. He is building a community that welcomes travellers from all over the world and uses an eco-friendly and sustainable approach towards living a nomadic life.
Rahul left his well-settled city life to travel the world. A minimalist, he came back to try and create value out of the skills he learnt while traveling and meeting people.
What you should carry along
Notebook and pen
An open mindset to learn something new
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.