There is no better time than now to travel in a caravan across India. A safe and private space in these Covid times, caravans are small homes on wheels equipped with all modern facilities such as beds, kitchens, bathrooms, and huge windows to gaze outside. The best part is that a caravanning trip is great for people of all ages. So if you are looking for a sanitised and safe way to travel with your family and friends, this workshop will show you how to do it.
Introduction to Carvaa and what we do
Brief overview of what to expect on a caravan road trip
Renting a caravan – Types of available caravans – Costs and other factors – How to pick the right size – What to look for before you rent – Safety and security – How to get internet
Preparing for your trip – What to pack – Food and other essentials – Putting together an itinerary – How to find places to camp
Know before you go – Laws related to caravans in India – How Indian authorities reacto caravans – How caravanning can be sustainable
Questions and answers
About the host
Jigyasu Joshi is the co-founder of Carvaa Travelers, a Caravan-rental company in Delhi. Carvaa offers modern caravans with a well-stocked kitchen, bathrooms, portable music speakers, and other amenities. Jigyasu is an avid traveller, who has travelled to 15 states in India. You can find him on Instagram as ‘carvaa.india’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here