Hosted in Hinglish | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
A gap year can be taken between any life stage to take some time off to travel, study, volunteer, or get some experiential learning. It can serve as a good break and can leave you with renewed motivation for life. Should you take a gap year? How will it change you? Register for the workshop, and find out. Here is what the host will cover
- What is a gap year, and why should you go for it
- What to do during a sabbatical year
– Fun and serious learning opportunities
– Create new career choices
– Mental cleansing: Vipassana, community and slow living
- Travelling during a gap year: destinations, how to exchange your skills to travel for free, my experience with communities such as Couchsurfing etc
- How to stay on budget during a gap year
About the host
Rahul Kumar is someone who left his well-settled city life to travel the world. A minimalist, he came back to try and create value out of the skills he learnt while traveling and meeting people. Today, he runs three beautiful properties in the mountains as the Experiential Living Project. He is building communities that share his ideology of living life to the fullest, while using an eco-friendly approach towards travelling.
You can find Rahul on Instagram as ‘krahul.in’.
What you should carry along
A notepad and pen