Hosted in English | 1.5 Hours
About the workshop
There’s never been a better time to start your own podcast. They have become easier to record and launch, and Spotify and other platforms have led to a sharp rise in listeners. If you are looking to build a genuine connection with your listeners, this workshop is for you. Bijay will cover:
- Understanding the basics of podcasting
- How to validate your podcast idea
- Defining the format and frequency of your podcast
- Equipment and software required for a podcast
- Creating your podcast content calendar
- Publishing and distributing your podcast
- Open Q&A
About the host
Bijay Gautam hosts ‘The Inspiring Talk’, which was voted Asia’s Best Podcast and has almost half a million listeners! In this weekly show, Bijay interviews entrepreneurs, best-selling authors, achievers, TED speakers and world Champions.
Bijay is also the co-founder of WYN Studio, a creative content studio specialising in audio storytelling and podcasts.
You can find Bijay on Instagram as ‘bijayspeaks’.
What you should carry along
Notepad and pen