A solo trip is a journey in self-discovery for most, but for women, it also affords them space and the ability to be who they want to be. In this workshop, Preethi, an advocate of solo travel, shares practical advice in this area along with money-saving and budgeting travel tips, her favourite affordable places for solo female travelers, planning the trip and much more. Here’s what her workshop will cover:
Where to go? – Your preferences and travel style – Planning your trip – Decoding costs and understanding currency – What is the best time to travel
The what, why, and how of budgeting – Creating a budget that works for you – Predictable vs unpredictable costs – Bonus: How to save for an upcoming trip
Cutting costs and staying on budget – Finding cheap flights – Booking the right accommodation – Saving on daily expenses – Avoiding scams like a pro – Unlikely cost saves that you didn’t think add up
Finding money-saving deals – Bank cards and offers – Aggregator website offers – Apps to track expenses
Helpful resources to help you plan your trip
About the host
Preethi Parthasarathy is an ex-banker turned content creator, who has worked with several leading travel channels and brands to create photos, videos, podcasts, and blogs. She’s passionate about travelling solo and living a simple life and advocates for mental wellness and sensitivity. You can find Preethi on Instagram as ‘peppytravelgirl’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here