The demand for good food and drinks is rising all over India, especially in our popular vacation hotspots, leading to more and more people being interested in opening up their own restaurant business. This workshop will teach you all the ins and outs of starting a cafe, bar, and restaurant in the hills from everything to getting started, evaluating your finances, and hiring and employing a full-time team. Here is what’s included in the course:
Scale of operation – How big should your cafe be – How many people should you serve in a day
Surveying and choosing the right location
Choosing the right business partner – What skills do they bring to the table – Do they have financial aid – Will they be an active or passive partner – Do your ideologies match
3C’s of success: – Commitment – Competition – Cuisine
When and how to enter the market
How to get customers
Handling personal and professional relationships
About the host
Mohit Mittal runs Cafe Ivy, the Glen Restro & Bar, Travellers' Cafe and Spring Villa Guest House in the mountains of north India. At the age of 24, he quit his job in Gurgaon and moved to Mussoorie. Over the next five years, he opened four business ventures with friends and hasn’t looked back since.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper
How to participate: This is a live event streamed on Google Meet. Please download Google Meet for free on your desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Participants will not be allowed to enter the workshop after 30 minutes of its commencement.
Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
2. Bookings are non-transferable. Your identity will be cross-checked before attending the workshop.
3. In case an experience is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 45 days.
4. Hosts alone are responsible for the experiences they provide. Tripoto assumes no liability and is only responsible for making the experiences and host's services available through the Tripoto platform.
5. The recording of the workshop will not be shared even in case of non-attendance.
All bookings for Tripoto Experiences are non-refundable.
Enter Your Details and Proceed To Pay
You missed it
Sorry, this workshop is already over, but you can check out other available workshops here