Hosted in English | 1.5 Hours
About the workshop
If you are a woman who wants to be your own boss, the possibilities and challenges are endless. Sisters Ankita and Gayatri started their own denim wear line in 2017 and have not looked back since. In this workshop, they take you through their learnings and experiences to help you take your first steps towards being a female entrepreneur in India. Here’s what you will learn:
- Introduction to Ankita & Gayatri's professional career
- Introduction to There! – how it started
- Identifying your goal as a female entrepreneur
- Short vs long term goals
- SWOT analysis to determine viability of your idea
- Bootstrapped or funding
- Name and personality development of the brand
- Choosing a business partner & creating a team
- Let’s talk about the 4 Ps of marketing
- How to get customers & convert your deals
- Balancing personal & professional life
- Challenges as a female entrepreneur
- Changes and how to navigate through them in business
About the host
Ankita and Gayatri Bansal are the co-founders of THERE!, a denim-wear brand for and by women. Ankita was also the breakout star of the popular Netflix docuseries Indian Matchmaking.
At work, the two sisters divide and conquer. Ankita handles the marketing, branding, and community building areas of their business, while Gayatri uses her operational and financial prowess to grow their burgeoning fashion empire. Their work has found mention in Vogue US, Forbes, Yourstory, Telegraph and many other publications.
You can follow Ankita and Gayatri on their Instagram accounts ‘ankitabansal90’ and ‘gayatrimallikabansal’. Check out THERE! on the handle ‘thereyougo.in’.
What you should carry along
A pen and paper