Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
Video blogs are all about creating a deep and lasting connection with your audience. Visual aids have the highest impact on people, and can help you build a big subscriber base. If you struggle with talking on camera, or just don’t know how to start your vlogging journey, this workshop is for you. Naveen Soni will talk about
- How to become friends with the camera
- Tips on researching and writing the perfect script
- Choosing the right video length and formats
- Putting together a vlogging kit: equipment and accessories for light, sound and stability
- Camera settings for different types of surroundings
- Editing your vlog to give it a pro look
- Checklist to ensure you look good on camera
About the host
Naveen Soni is an award-winning television anchor with a decade-long hosting experience on CNBC-TV18, Zee Business and Doordarshan. He also creates digital content for his Instagram channel. Naveen is packing his years of learning into this workshop to help you be the best version of yourself in front of the camera.
You can find Naveen on Instagram as ‘thenaveensoni’.
What you should carry along
DSLR/ mobile with which you shoot
Notepad and pen