Hosted in English | 2.5 Hours
About the workshop
Whether you are a new Instagram user or a seasoned pro, a well thought out Instagram strategy can help you reach the right kind of people. And if you are using Instagram for business, it’s very important for you to get the right mix of content and build a strong community to influence customer purchasing decisions. If you want to learn the formula for Instagram success, join Ankita Chawla’s workshop where she will teach you:
- Shooting, processing and posting your content
- Content ideas and strategies
- Basics of shooting with your phone
- Developing your content strategy
- Creating a posting schedule for the gram
- How to collaborate and get results
- How to build your community
- The art of commenting, sharing and saving
- Tracking your analytics
- Giving your audience a hint of what’s next
- Some case studies and examples
- Questions and answers
About the host
Ankita Chawla is a visual content creator, a designer and the creator of @hireankitachawla. She is a TEDx speaker known for her art style and creative ways of expression.
In this workshop Ankita will help you get creative with your Instagram feed in your own unique way. If you’re looking for a fun filled workshop for new ideas and content for your Instagram, you’ve reached the right place!
You can find Ankita on Instagram as ‘hustlerani’, where she peers through the world as an artist by capturing love, still life and portraits of her imagination.
What you should carry along
A notepad and pen