With a focus on sustainability and organic design, this space has been created in collaboration with local artisans and builders to create a unique and harmonious living space. The architecture is designed to blend seamlessly with the surrounding natural environment, while offering modern comforts and amenities. Limiting construction to just 2-3 glamping spaces ensures minimal impact on the area, all the while creating a serene and peaceful retreat for guests to enjoy. This is the perfect destination for eco-conscious travelers looking to disconnect and recharge in a beautiful and sustainable setting.
The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours ahead of the stay and pick another date as per your convenience within the next three months.
- Guided nature walk
- Village tour
- Be a local’s guest
- Farm tour
- Lunch by the river
- Optional Trek to Sidh Mandir
Stay and host
- Stay at the Swiss Tent is priced at INR 7,500/person on double occupancy.
- Single occupancy are priced at INR 9,375/person.
- This space is pet-friendly so bring your furries along with you
- An entrepreneur with a mission to empower locals Anuj Dhankar, by creating employment opportunities and promoting sustainable tourism in India.
For the activity, you will require
How to Reach
By Road: One can drive from Delhi (300 km) and Chandigarh (596 km)
By Bus: Nearest bus station is at Haldwani which is 37 km from the property.
By Air: Nearest airport is Pantnagar Airport which is 65 km from the property.
By Train: Nearest Railway Station is at Kathgodam which is 31 km from the property.