Hosted in Hinglish | 2 Hours
About the workshop
If you want to take beautiful photos of what you eat in a way that perfectly captures the essence of each dish, then this workshop is for you. During this class, you will
- Learn photo stability and tricks to take better food pictures and flatlays
- Understand your camera better by optimising basics such as exposure, focus and contrast
- Learn the importance of food and product styling
- Use props to help style and photograph your food
- Get details on where to source props and how to reuse old pieces
- Learn how to take your pictures to the next level
- Understand how to edit on the go using VSCO and Lightroom
About the host
Saumya Gupta is a food and lifestyle photographer based in New Delhi. In the last five years, she has styled food and captured it in stunning photographs for more than 500 restaurants and brands. Saumya is also the co-founder of The Open Art Project, a boutique digital marketing and content consultancy.
You can check out Saumya’s delicious pictures on Instagram under her handle ‘poemsonmypalms’.
What you should carry along
Notebook and pen