Feel your stress ebb away in the soothing environs of the mountains where activities are designed to align your mind and body. On Tripoto’s Mindful Retreat to Dharamkot, learn charcoal sketching from an expert accompanied by views of the Dhauladhar range, and soak in the bliss of nature as you go for a guided forest walk. Not just this, get an insight into spirituality at Buddhist temples and monasteries and relish organic food in the form of delicious Himachali meals. With all these immersive experiences in store, join us to gain clarity of mind, improved physical well-being and a deeper insight into art and spirituality.
The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours ahead of the stay and pick another date as per your convenience within the next three months.
What you will love
- Staying in deluxe rooms and waking up to incredible and serene views of the Kangra Valley and the Dhauladhar ranges.
- Learning the new skill of charcoal sketching with a seasoned artist.
- Going for a 3-hour forest walk and strolling around a village to experience the lives of the locals.
- Getting rejuvenated with the serene surroundings.
- Relishing hearty himachali meals cooked with local produce and ingredients.
Where you'll stay
- In a deluxe room with a private washroom and balcony on a double sharing basis. Pets are allowed here so bring your furry friends along for a fun vacation.
- This serene nature retreat with ample space and easy access to nearby spots and waterfalls makes it a hiker’s paradise.
- You’ll find warm and courteous hosts in Sam and Tara who will leave no stone unturned in making you feel at home.
At the retreat you will experience:
- A creative yet luxurious retreat in nature’s lap
- Wake up to the call of birds, with views of the magnificent mountains from your terrace.
- Unleash your inner artist as you indulge in a 3 hour long charcoal sketching session with an expert.
- Live the slow life and get in touch with Tibetian culture
- If you’re a culture enthusiast, you could explore the rich Tibetan culture and Buddhism, or witness a debate of monks about righteousness, spiritually, and wisdom at the Tsuglagkhang Complex by yourself.
- Visit the numerous Buddhist temples and Monasteries around and find your inner peace while staying 20 minutes away from His holiness Dalai Lama's home.
- Head out and explore what the surroundings have to offer
- Go on a 3-hour long guided forest walk and visit a nearby waterfall like Bhagsunag to dip your toes in!
- Enjoy scenic walks through lush forests nearby that you’ll remember for years to come.
- You could even go cafe-hopping to grab a bite and sway to some live music in the many hip joints around.
Why should you book?
- Flexible booking.
- The retreat comes with a free one-time rescheduling option. Let us know 72 hours ahead of the stay and pick another date as per your convenience within the next three months.
- Lowest price.
- For an all-rounded experience which includes a sketching session, sauna, nature walks, cafe hopping, visits to the village, markets and monasteries.
- You get to bring your furry friend along as this is a pet friendly property with a lovely cat and a dog of their own.
How to reach
You can find Cosmic Geeks BnB, on Google Maps here
By Road: Cosmic Geeks can be reached by road from Delhi (476 km) and Chandigarh (244 km).
By Air: The nearest airport is Kangra Gaggal Airport, 20 km away from the property. It takes about 50 minutes from the airport to reach the property via Cab.
By Train: The nearest railway station is Nagrota Himachal Railway Station, at a distance of 30 km from the property.
By Bus: Mcleod Ganj bus stand (3 km) is in close proximity and it takes around 20 minutes from the bus stop to the property. .