Hosted in Hinglish | 3 Hours
About the workshop
Learn the basics of watercolour, five different techniques of using it and how to create your own magical watercolour art piece, inspired by your travels.
- A good deep look into colour theory including primary, complementary, tertiary colours. Explore cool and warm tones
- The joys of blending and bleeding, and creating smooth gradients
- Start your mountains bookmark by exploring the different kind of watercolour washes
- Learn how to control depth in an illustration, wet on wet and wet on dry techniques
- Understand layering and completing the art piece
Tips and tricks, and detailed feedback
About the host
A self-taught artist and illustrator, Kasturi Roy is a multifaceted entrepreneur known for her skills in creative illustrations and travel painting. Having built her own brand focussing on watercolour illustrations, she is teaching her art skills through this engaging and interesting live session on Tripoto.
You can find Kasturi on Instagram as stationery_hoe, where she documents her beautiful paintings and artwork.
What you should carry along
Thick watercolour paper (200-300gsm prefered)
Pencil and eraser
Marker/ micron pen
Jar of clean water