Day 1 you can go to amber fort & paana meena kund it's near by amber fort. then can go to nahargarh Or jai garh fort day 2 you can start with jal mahal heritage walk , city palace, jantar mantar, hawa mahal & galta Ji Temple (monkey temple) I think this much you can cover in 2 days
You could start with Galtaji temple
Peep into Amer fort and City palace
Explore beautiful Hawa Mahal Have a look at paintings at Albert hall museum
See Jal Mahal at Sagar Lake
View the grandeous Ram niwas garden
Shop at Bapu Bazaar.
Kindly check the above link for things to do more in Jaipur.
Hey Nishtha, I would you to first book Zostel in Jaipur then you can start your itinerary with Hawa Mahal, City Palace ( Most over rated place) , Amber Fort (Long but still OK) , Panna Meena Kund, Nahargarh Fort (recommend for sunset). I have visited Jaipur but it failed me to provide me vibes of Traveler except above mentioned places.
Here are the top attractions in Jaipur:
- Amber Fort - Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh Fort
- City Palace
- Hawa Mahal Some activities that you can engage in while in Jaipur:
- Spend a day at Elefantastic
- Enjoy a cultural evening in Chokhi Dhani
- Shop in the city’s markets Here is the link to Jaipur's travel guide that can help you plan better: https://www.tripoto.com/jaipur