Rajasthan is also a fantastic spot to visit if you want to see palaces and temples built by Rajput monarchs in the past. As you travel around Rajasthan, try to include as many of these great spots to visit as possible on your plan.
Ranthambhore National Park
You can see the "must-see attractions" on this page, with a full description of the best places to visit in Rajasthan:
Best places in Rajasthan include:
- Jaipur (City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort)
- Jodhpur (Mehrangarh Fort, Old Blue City)
- Udaipur (Lake Pichola, City Palace, Jagdish Temple)
- Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Jaisalmer (Fort, Havelis, Thar Desert)
- Shekhawati (Havelis in Mandawa, Nawalgarh, etc.) If you have more time, there is a lot more to explore!