Some of the places suggest to visit this summer in 2019 near Banglore are:
1. Jog Falls, 7th deepest in the world & 2nd largest in India 2. Chikmagalur, coffee land - most peaceful and exotic place surrounded by hills, valleys, streams, and rivers (250kms from Bangalore)
3. Skandagiri, awesome for trekking- perfect escape from the urban chaos ( 60kms from Bangalore)
4. Savandurga, a place worth exploring in Monsoon. A secluded and a peaceful spot with lots of adventures too ( 60kms from West Bangalore)
5. Kunti Betta, the place is named after Kunti- the mother of the legendary warriors Pandavas ( 100kms from Bangalore)
6. Dandeli , highlighted for white river rafting and trekking, visitors can also enjoy rappelling, kayaking and angling (459kms from Bangalore)
7.Ooty, The surroundings are not only exotically lush, but the weather and sights literally enthrall your spirit to the point of intoxication. (273kms from Bangalore) ￼
Mysore has bit of heritage touch for the palace etc..going that route you can go to coorg..for 2-3days trip..you can check my blog on coorg.
If have more time go to ooty and cunoor..it is worth visiting to escape summers.
You have options to go to coorg, Ooty, pondicherry but what I suggest you is to go to Kodaikanal as it has answer to all your summer problems in South India. Check out my profile, I have recently uploaded a travel blog and a photo blog about Kodai.
Hi, I have attached with this comment few packages, you can click on them to find more details about them. If you want to talk to someone about the packages simply fill in your details in the form and you will receive a call.