Best place to visit in dec.....u can visit katra on that time heavy snowfall will occur and you will enjoy the snow as well as new facilities which will be provided by Shrine board of mata vaishno devi........with that you can go to near by area like Reasi where you can enjoy visit places like AgharJito temple, siyad baba which is famous one of the biggest waterfall in the North India. Beside that you can visit Shiv kohri temple a temple which is situated inside the cave ......you can also visit Nau deviya ( 9 goddess) temple this temple is also famous for cave .....where you can go inside the cave ......because this 9 goddess is situated inside the deep cave . Thank you
Hey! December is a wonderful time to give our dear hill-stations a break and instead, visit places that become unbearable to visit during summer. Places I would recommend:
1. Rajasthan: Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaipsalmer, Ajmer, Pushkar, Bikaner. In December, there are a number of music and literature festivals that happen throughout the state. No doubt that it is the ideal time to explore the beauty of Rajasthan.
2. Andaman. This archipelago will blow your mind with its beauty. December is the best time to visit since the weather is not too hot, making lounging on the beach a lot of fun. The waters are crystal clear, making them ideal for scuba diving and snorkelling. If you're looking to check Andaman off your bucket list, this is the ideal time.
3. Pondicherry is also a wonderful place to visit in January, the weather is very pleasant during this time.
4. Other popular beach destinations you would want to check out are Gokarna and Goa.
5. You can also experience the beauty of kerala and its backwaters during this time.
6. In case you want to go international, Bali, Thailand and Maldives are wonderful options. Hope this helps :)