Alleppey for backwater
athirapalli for falls
Kochi the Jew culture and Chinese fishing nets
Munnar and do not forget for the Safari there for either morning sunset or sunshine because it's worth the money might take 3k for sure.
thiruvananthapuram sorry for spelling mistake padmanava palace and temple.
Hi Akash, December would surely be a good time to visit Kerala. You can explore the Ghats in Munnar & Thekkady, or the backwaters of Alleppey & Kumarakom. Fort Kochi would also be nice and warm. Spend a day at Periyar National Park, if possible. One of my favorite places is Varkala, a perfect beach to watch the sunset. You can also check out more things to do in Kerala, here:✌
Kerala have lot of popular destination for wild life, beaches, back water and hills
if you have 7 to 10 days you can visit most of the locations
- alleppy backwater and house boat experience
- cliff beach in varkala
- worls largest bird statue in jadayu
- extreme wild life experience in wayanad
- incredible sun rise frome kulukkumala
- beautiful tea plantations in munnar
- ancient Portuguese life style town in fort kochi
- traditional kerala arts and craft
- one of biggest driving beach experience from muzhuppilangadi
- fabulous water fall in Athirappally which was featured in indian iconic movies
- pathmanabha swami temple the richest temple in world
- finger licking food experience in calicut
- and more and kerala also have adventure trekking locations, camping locations, off road locations, kayaking experience, lot of activities. and we have a beautiful amusement park called wonderla if you choose kerala you will never be disappointed
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.