Hey Ritesh, October is a great month to go for Himalayan treks as the weather is just perfect for trekking. Keep good warmer jackets/sweaters for overnight camping. As per the season, the best treks you can go on are:
1. Beas Kund (4 days, 12,772 ft) - Manali
2. Bhrigu Lake (4 days, 14,009 ft) - Manali
3. Kheerganga (2 days, 13,051 feet) - Kasol
4. Prashar Lake (2 days, 8,960 ft) - Mandi
5. Nag Tibba (2 days, 9,915 ft) - Patwari near Mussoorie
6. Har Ki Dun (8 days, 6,397 ft) - Sankri near Dehradun
7. Kedarkantha (6 days, 12,500) - Sankri near Dehradun I will suggest you to choose the Himalayan trek as per your interest and strength level. Happy travelling!
There are so many options for treaking at that time, like
Har Ki Dun.. But as per my choice, Kedarkantha will be little bit better than others..you can go for Kedarkantha..
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.