Hi Swechha Kapoor, 2 days for these destination - Sonamarg Valley( View points and Glaciers ) & Gulmarg ( Ski Field and Rope Car Visit ) and a day for Pahalgham(Trekking, Camping, Rafting) . A day for Srinagar for the parks around and a night stay in Dal Lake Boat house. Hope this help .
Day One- Arrival Srinagar and go to Gulmarg straight. Gandola Ride and local sight seeing. Day Two Gulmarg to Sonmarg visit Thasiwas Glacier. Day Three Morning visit Zero Point and Zojila Pass. Transfer to Srinagar Houseboat. Day four Transfer to Pahalgam enroute Avantipura Ruins (if safe to visit your cab driver will guide you) visit Baisaran Meadow. Day Five visit Aru Valley, Chandanwari and Betaab Valley. Day six return to Srinagar via Doodh Pathari or Yusmarg. Day Seven Srinagar Local Sight seeing.
8 day will be more than enough for Kashmir.
1. Srinagar City Sightseeing ( 1 Day)
2. Head to Gulmarg & spend some time doing skiing (2 days)
3. 1 Day trip to Sonmarg- visit Thasiwas Glacier
4. Pahalgam (2 Days) - Betaab Valley, Aru Valley
5. Don't forget to stay for 1 day in Dal lake boat house in Srinagar
Hope that helps.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.