Hi, If you are comfortable sleeping in sleeping-bags then take those otherwise take blankets. If you take blankets, you need to take something to put down to sleep on like bedsheets or whatever is used this days. Don't forget to take first aid kit and torch with extra batteries.
For any trek important rule is the less is better. You should not carry any extra baggage. Trek is not very long. It also depends upon the weather during which you are trekking.
If you are traveling during winters and snow is there then take these things:
1. An extra pair or two of socks
2. medicines (antibiotics, cold and bandages etc)
3. Torch with extra batteries
4. water bottle and some energy drink if you prefer
5. small Packets of glucose biscuit and chips
6. small umbrella in case of snow fall or rain
7. if comfort then sleeping bag else blanket. 8. good jacket (preferably water resistant)
While traveling to Triund make sure you don't carry a very heavy bag since you'll have to trek a bit. Try to carry only one bag. I would suggest you to take sleeping bag with you. With some essential things like torch, power bank, extra pair of socks, some eatables, 1 water bottle and medical kit.
You don't need to carry anything, you can everything on rent from the Trek Operator, they are usually included in the package itself. I would however advice you to carry your own flask, a jacket and googles at least in a big rucksack.
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.