Cheap and safe ways to travel:
1. Travelling in public transport instead of renting vehicle.
2. Hitchhike or trekking for shorter distance.
3. staying in hostels instead of luxury hotels which saves you money with large margin.
4. Instead of eating at luxury hotels, dhabas are another good option.
5. Advance booking of tickets for travels helps you in budget.
6. For safety always have the complete details of the place where you are planning to travel.
7. Travelling in group is always a better option.
8. Be always updated with weather forecast for the place you are traveling to.
1) Plan your holiday in advance to avoid any last minute extra booking charges
2) opt for a walk if the destination is near and walkable
3) prefer to live in hostel instead of hotels
4) prefer public transport instead of private cab
5) take free walking tours for site seeing wherever available
Hi Bhumi For cheap and safe journey:
1. Stay in hostels
2. Eat at dhabas
3. Travel by bus or train
4. If possible travel in a group
5. You should have some knowledge about the place before going there.
Hi Bhumi yadav,first of all you need to understand that we can go for a trip for fun,peace,enjoyments,and not for luxury.so all you need to spend money mainly for wandering that place or enjoying that place....so spend less enough for food and stays...
Hi Bhumi, I would have suggested your hitch hiking as the cheapest way if commuting between two destinations but won't say it's safe asking for lift from total strangers in India. Other way is to try couch surfing or traveller's hostels.
Public transportation, lots of research and reviews to be considered and make use of basic safety rules followed in your city. don't roam around at night, avoid secluded places and stay in decent place
Hey Bhumi, Budget tips for travellers : 1) Stay at cheap places like zostels, hostels ( www.hostelworld.com ) and dharamshalas 2) Always take sharing vehicles that local uses in that area or take the lift 3) Don't eat at fancy restaurants. Try local cheap items 4) Don't do any unnecessary shopping 5) Always bargain for the rates Happy travelling!!!!!!
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.