These are following to be kept in mind for writing a effective blog.
1. The heading/topic shall be eye catching
2. Use High definition pictures to make the content look vibrant and colorful
3. Portray how you have travelled, instead of elaborating about the place, which can be googled.
4. When needed use subheading to keep the interest of readers.
5. Include the details of approximate cost of your travel to help fellow travelers.
It depends on your interest and style of travel. also style of writing, you can be crisp and just up to point or explain, better add interesting stuffs no one has done or add good pictures which it self tell the story.
Create your own story like how u started and enjoyed the trip. content is more important.. make sure you post good HD photographs.. title should be eye-catching with dates and days. also the trip cost. have a look on tripoto blogs and understand on how to create effective blog.
Hi Ranjith If you want to write a blog the content should be good and unique. Your travel story should be crisp and interesting. It should have some interesting facts about a particular place that people doesn't know about and the quality of the pictures should be good.