Do nd dont's in massurie will alwys depend upon the experience of differnt travellers some of do nd dont's based On my experience
1. don't try to get taxis/cars for a minimum distance uh can explore it on your own. just walk .nd might be some best exprience of your life. 2. always carry your indentity proof. 3. don't carry alot of cash uh Will get atms nearby overthere
4. dont visit massurie in month of july to sep cuz of monsoon season
5. do visit mall road for best shopping exprience.
6. from massurie uh can go to dhaunlti via taxi or of uh having your own car than hire a driver cuz of curves in the hilly mountains region.
7. always carry your camera , goggles,sunscreen to enjoy holidays
8. don't throw cigratte buts on leaf litter cuz they may cause fire in forests.
9. don't encourge beggers nd beware of strangers.
10. always book your hotel before coming to massuire this will help uh to save your time which uh can use by doing travelling Do live the dream, relax and enjoy your time in mussoorie.
My suggestion will be to visit Landour Cantt for sure. It is Ruskin Bond's Town . very quiet, very serene ,close to nature . Enjoy the morning walks and sunsets. I will highly recommend this Beside that you can cover all other tourist places in Mussoorie if you are visiting the same for the first time.
Don't take a lot of cash with you: There are many ATM's of almost all major banks in Nainital. Driving in hilly area is risky, always keep control of your speed especially in the curves if possible avail services of a driver. In Hilly road please dont take over form the wrong side as its is very risky. Mussoorie has an enormous range of weather conditions, as it can be largely warm and hot in summer (day time), and mild to pleasant cold in winters. Like any hill station Mussoorie, experiences unpredictable and sudden changes in weather. Do check the type of clothing and other equipment you may require for the season you are visiting. Always keep your Identity Card to avoid hasselment in hotels. etc.. Do try to get away from the taxis/cars, Use vehicles to a minimum. Mussoorie is hectic and exhausting, but ultimately safe and exciting and known for its salubrious climate and scenic beauty. Just walk. Some of your best experiences will come at unexpected turns. Do not encourage beggars and always beaware of strangers. While on Hills / Hill slopes & forests trekking avoid throwing cigarette buts on leaf litter as they are an important cause for forest fires. Do not park car on the Mall Road. Mall Road is a No Parking area. Violation of this restriction is an offence. Dispose all litter carefully. The use of Plastic Polythene Bags is banned. Avoid loud music and noise. Do respect people's privacy while taking photographs. Ask for prior permission before taking a photograph. While traveling to high Hills always carry Camera, goggles and Sun screen lotion (Binoculars are optional). Do live the dream, relax and enjoy your time in Mussoorie.
1. don't travel during monsoon since landslides takes place during that time 2. don't take vehicles for shorter distances. can walk. 3. do lock your things when you step into the waterfall 4. do book your stay prior, since the lodges demands you to pay more 5. do visit danulti near to mussorie 6. don't take public transport from dehradun since it's time waste, instead go for car pooling hope this helps!
Related Questions For You
Earn credits when your answers are upvoted by others.